RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd13 Tuas Ave 13
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Bleed-Off port is required on the lubricator string; the bleed-off subs are available with a 1/2″ NPT port for connection of a suitable valve. The Bleed-Off Sub is particularly effective when used in conjunction with Lightweight Lubricator.
• Provide a means of adding a uni-directional barrier
• Flapper provides a pressure tight barrier in one direction but enables flow in the opposite direction.
• Designed to open fully to give a large uninterrupted bore through the tool for drop ball activated subs
• Removable flapper cartridges.
• Field redressable
• Pressure rating available for 5,000 psi, 10,000 psi and 15,000 psi.
• Available for sour and standard service.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.
• Connection, ID, SVC.
• Pressuring Rating, Service, Temperature Class, Product Specification Level.
|CONNECTION||AIR PRESSURE RATING (PSI)||ID||SVC||P/N|
|1.00″ FIG1502 HAMMER UNION||10000||1.00″||H2S||990038191|
|2.00″ FIG1502 HAMMER UNION||10000||1.75″||H2S||990021536|
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.