RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd13 Tuas Ave 13
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ PUMP-IN Subs are designed to provide a large flow fluid entry path into the pressure control equipment (PCE) for hydrostatic testing, or for pumping fluid into the well.
Pump in Subs can be supplied to suit any application, with either quick union connections or flanges. The inlet ports are usually 2.00″ 1502 Weco type for 10,000psi and below, or 2.00″ 2202 Weco type for above 10,000psi.
• Large bore 2” through bore on side arm
• flanged joint that uses elastomer seals or the API flange metal ring gasket type are available
• Available in 5,000, 10,000 & 15,000 psi working pressure.
• Available in H2S & Standard service.
• Available with any Combination of Quick Unions.
• Effective for large volume hydrostatic testing or Pumping high volumes into the well.
• Standard industry WECO Connections.
• Bottom Connection, wire size, Sheave Wheel size details.
• Pressuring rating, Service, Temperature class, Product specification level.
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.