RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Lubricator is used to contain well pressure above the well head thereby allowing the wireline tool string to be raised above the well head valve prior to and after wireline operations, enabling the well head valve to be opened and closed allowing entry and exit from the well.
The Lubricator are available for 5,000, 10,000 & 15,000 psi in either standard service or H2S service. Lubricator are manufactured to any length and with any combination of quick unions as required.
• Available in 5,000 psi, 10,000 psi & 15,000psi working Pressure.
• Available with all standard quick Unions connection.
• Length available 2ft to 12ft in the increment of 1ft.
• Pair of Pressure port available.
• Top & Bottom Connection details.
• Pressuring rating.
• Temperature class.
• Product Specification level.
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.