RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Cable Cutter is positioned in the lubricator string above the tool catcher / ball check valve and immediately below the grease injection head.
The wireline can be cleanly cut well above the wireline valve, in the event of wire becoming jammed in the grease injection flow tubes, when no wireline movement (upwards or downwards).The clean cut allows an easier recovery in stranded armour situations.
• Available in 5,000 psi, 10,000 psi & 15,000psi working Pressure.
• Available with Grease head connections or any Combination of quick Unions.
• Suitable for cutting wireline up to 9/16″.
• Hydraulically operated piston for cutting.
• Top & Bottom Connection details.
• Pressuring rating.
• Temperature class.
• Product Specification level.
|TOP CONN||BOTTOM CONN||SVC||PRESSURE RATING (PSI)||P/N||REMARKS|
|2.00″-10AC BOX||2.00″-10AC PIN||H2S||10000||990043223||W/O OPEN PORT|
|2.00″-10AC BOX||2.00″-10AC PIN||H2S||10000||990000843||–|
|2.50″-8AC BOX||2.50″-8AC PIN||H2S||15000||990044887||W/O OPEN PORT|
|2.50″-8AC BOX||2.50″-8AC PIN||H2S||15000||990027801||–|
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.