RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Air Line Wiper is designed to replace the traditional hydraulically activated line wiper in low pressure operations or to work alongside it in high pressure operations.
Compressed air is focused on the cable through nozzles drilled in wiper insert, nozzle profile in wiper insert make wiping action effective
• Air operating pressure 120 – 150 psi.
• Easily redress able for all wire size.
• Swivel air inlet fittings for flexible air input
• Compact and light weight design for easy handling.
• Compactable with RMZ Grease Injection Head.
• Available for wire size from 1/8” to 15/32”
• Available for sour and standard service.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.
Technical details for equipment ordering:
• Connection, Air Pressure Rating, Wire Size.
• Pressuring Rating, Service, Temperature Class, Product Specification Level.
|CONNECTION||AIR PRESSURE RATING (PSI)||WIRE SIZE||SVC||P/N|
1.All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.