RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd13 Tuas Ave 13
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Hydraulic Quick Disconnect is design to allow remote disconnect of high-pressure hose via hydraulic means. Hydraulic Quick Connect is most suitable to be used with pump line or flow line connections between the platform and the floater.
Option for Anti Spill Check Valve feature is available, which seal pressure on two half of disconnected section independently.
• Hydraulic operated piston.
• Individually Spring loaded finger.
• Piston position indicator.
• Field Proven and reliable latching mechanism.
• Quick Engagement/disengagement time.
• Available with Anti-spill Check Valve option.
• Available with all standard quick union, flange and Hammer union connection.
• Pressure rating available for 5,000 psi, 10,000 psi and 15,000 psi.
• Available for sour and standard service.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.
• Connection, ID, Type.
• Pressuring Rating, Service, Temperature Class, Product Specification Level.
|CONNECTION||PRESSURE RATING (PSI)||ID||SVC||TYPE||P/N|
|2.00″ FIG 1502 HAMMER UNION||10,000||2.00″||H2S||STANDARD||990005318|
|3-1/16″ 10K API6A BX154 FLG x FLG||10,000||3.00″||H2S||ANTI-SPILL C.V||990043869|
|12.25″-4AC (7.00″ SEAL) ‘O’ QUN||15,000||5.12″||H2S||STANDARD||990039782|
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client