RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Compact Wireline Valves manufactured with different range of Bore diameter and Configuration. Body is made up of monoblock bodies and are available to suit Sour Service and Standard service.
Function of Compact Wireline Valve is similar to Conventional Wireline Valve with advantage of reduced weight and size for easy handling and transportation.
• Ram Position Indicator rods
• Support rod from Hydraulic cylinder.
• Non-rising Manual stems.
• Option for Xylan coated ram bore and wellbore.
• Available with Quick union and Flange connections.
• Option for Inconel inlays available.
• Option with Chemical injection port.
• Standard ram can be used to inverted ram configuration. Thus, reduced inventory.
• Seal and Shearing Ram cam with Twin guide for improved performance.
• Equipment for 5,000, 10,000 and 15,000 psi pressure rating available.
• Ram available for seal and shear of all wire sizes.
• Coil tubing Ram Configuration available.
• Grip ram Available for range of sizes.
• Single, Dual, Triple and Quad Ram configuration available for bore size of 2.06” to 7.38” ID.
• Cage for Wireline Valve Available for easily handling and transportation.
• Top & Bottom Connection details.
• Type and number of RAM, and Configuration of each ram.
• Pressuring rating.
• Temperature class.
• Product Specification level.
• Inlay, xylan or other coating requirements.
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.