RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 639068
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Hydraulic Tools Catcher is designed to engage the Rope Socket of any tool string that accidently collides with the Stuffing Box and strips the wireline from within the Rope socket. It will prevent the tool string from falling down hole.
The Tool Catcher is released hydraulically by utilizing a hand pump.
• Latch can support the weight of the toolstring and prevent it from falling back into the well.
• Hydraulic releasing mechanism.
• Robust design.
• Collect can Catch range of fish neck sizes..
• Reduced inventory.
• Safety features.
• Integrated Ball check union increase safety level.
• Collect available for 1.187” ~ 2.312” FN.
• Available for all slickline wire sizes.
• Available in 5,000, 10,000 & 15,000 psi working pressure.
• Available with any Combination of Quick Unions.
• Available in H2S & Standard service.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.
• Connection, fish neck size.
• Pressuring rating, Service, Temperature class, Product specification level.
|CONNECTION||PRESSURE RATING (PSI)||SVC||SIZE OF CATCH FISH||P/N|
|5.75″-4AC (4.00″ SEAL) ‘O’ QUN||10,000||H2S||1.187″ ~ 2.312″||990038529|
|6.125″-4x2AC (4.75″ SEAL) QUN||10,000||H2S||1.187″ ~ 2.312||990038539|
|7.875″-4x2AC (6.125″ SEAL) QUN||10,000||H2S||1.187″ ~ 2.312″||990044517|
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.