RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Wireline Rope Socket-Pear Drop is the uppermost component in a wireline toolstring and forms an essential link between the toolstring and the wire. It incorporates a tapered plug (pear drop) which is grooved to accommodate the wireline. This acts against an opposite taper within the body retaining the wire.
The Pear Drop Type Rope Socket is available in various sizes and consists of body, brass wedge (Pear Drop) and a set screw.
• To provide connection of the wireline to the toolstring.
Features & Benefits:
• Robust Pear drop wedge and Sleeve feature to maintain form and ensure continuous performance.
• Available with standard connection.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.
• Tools for sour service (H2S) available upon customer request.
• Option of 0.14” ~ 0.19” wire range for 2.125” & 2.50” OD available on customer request.
|OD||FISH NECK||QL||SR||WIRE SIZE|
|1.25″||1.187″||1.25″||15/16″-10 UN||0.082 ~ 0.160″|
|1.50″||1.375″||1.50″||15/16″-10 UN||0.082 ~ 0.160″|
|1.875″||1.75″||1.875″||1-1/16″-10 UN||0.082 ~ 0.160″|
|2.125″||1.75″||1.875″||1-1/16″-10 UN||0.082 ~ 0.160″|
|2.50″||2.312″||2.50″||1-9/16″-10 UN||0.082 ~ 0.160″|