RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
WL Brush is used to brush out scale, waxes or packing debris from the tubing string and tubing nipples prior to running the subsurface devices.
Wireline Brushes consist of a wireline sinker bar with 4” diameter holes drilled at varying intervals along the length of the bar. Grub screws are then used to hold the brush cable in position.
• Pre-cleaning of Casing/tubing wall prior to setting patches or packers.
• Cleaning Riser and tubing hanger bores.
Features & Benefits:
• Bottom connection ensure series of brush can be employed.
• Available with standard connection.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.