RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Hydraulic Wireline Annular Valve is designed to seal on a static cable under pressure and is recommended for “Safety while Logging” applications and for perforating with large guns.
Positioned above the drilling BOP, or a “Shooting Nipple”, it offers, once rigged up, a clean bore of 6” to 6 1/2” (depending on connection type) to run a tool through. The cable and rope
socket are connected to the head before passage through the main assembly.
The RMZ Hydraulic Wireline Annular Valve seals by squeezing a split rubber element which is wrapped around the wire. This element seals on the cable outer armour against well pressure, as well as wiping the wire free of fluid.
A hydraulic hand pump is required to operate the pack-off.
• Compact design.
• Quick union bottom connection.
• Hydraulic operated sealing elements.
• Compactable for all wire size with minimum changes.
• Easily re-dressable.
• Available with all standard quick union, flange and Hammer union connection.
• Pressure rating available for 5,000 psi, 10,000 psi and 15,000 psi.
• Available for sour and standard service.
• Customizable to meet customer requirement.
• Connection, wire size.
• Pressuring Rating, Service, Temperature Class, Product Specification Level.
|CONNECTION||PRESSURE RATING (PSI)||WIRE SIZE||SVC||P/N|
|6.875″-4AC (5.625″) PIN & CLR||5000||1/2″||H2S||990052923|
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.