RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd13 Tuas Ave 13
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Wire Line Center Spear is a wireline fishing tool used to retrieve wire lost downhole. Where the wire has fouled downhole the Center Spear is driven in and the barbs engage. Once the wireline is engaged it cannot be released from the spear until it reaches the surface. Therefore, great care should be
exercised when using the tool.
The Center Spear can sometimes be driven into a ball of wire and break off small pieces at a time until the ball has been loosened enough to be able to move it up the tubing.
• Used to remove the tangle in wire.
• Used when the specific job cannot be performed with at least a twopronged Wireline grab.
Features & Benefits:
• Hardened blades.
• Available in size to suit common tubing widths.
• Customizable to suit customer requirements.
• Tool for Sour Service (H2S) is available upon customer request.