RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Wireline Grip Rope Socket is the uppermost component in a wireline toolstring and forms the essential interface between the toolstring and the wire.
The specially designed Slips and Pre-loaded Initiator Clamp assembly secures the braided wireline to the Rope Socket. Belleville Springs are used to preload the slips, and ensure that the pre-load is maintained even if wireline tension is reduced.
For use with braided line operations to provide connection of the wireline to
the tool string
Features & Benefits:
• One-piece slip assembly for ease of use
• Belleville Spring Stack to minimise cable slippage
• Assembly option Available without Swivel joint upon customer request.
• Swivel joint come with Dry thrust bearing & Roller thrust bearing option. Default Dry thrust bearing.
• Tools for sour service (H2S) available upon customer request.