RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Wireline Tubular Linear Jar is a telescoping jar that should be run in conjunction with wireline stem installed immediately above. The linear bearings create a frictionless action, allowing full force of impact from the stem above. The Tubular Linear jar is the ideal tool for use is deviated wells. This tool has a proven record of success in wells with 65-75 degrees deviation.
• For use in high angle, deviated wells to enable a smooth bi-directional stroke to effectively carry out routine Wireline operations.
• Ideal for use during fishing operations, when the design of standard Spang. Jars could be impeded by wire, debris or other foreign matter in the tubing.
• Can be used in conjunction with the Inverted Spring Jar for improved overall friction reducing performance.
• Reduced friction compare to other jar.
• Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements.
• Robust design.
• Tools for sour service (H2S) available upon customer request.