RMZ Oilfield Engineering Pte Ltd02 Tuas Ave 11
Singapore – 638985
+(65) 6265 4972
The RMZ Chemical Injection Sub is designed to apply a de-icing agent or corrosion inhibitor to the wireline during well service operations.
Installed below the grease injection control head or slickline stuffing box, the RMZ chemical injection sub utilises replaceable felt packing’s to coat the wireline and prevent the chemical from passing down hole.
The RMZ chemical injection sub consists of a one piece body with integral quick unions on ends, a quick union collar assembly , a manifold injection block assembly with integral check valve and a felt packing retainer assembly. The check valve assembly is designed for easy and quick replacement.
• Available in H2S & Standard Service.
• Available with any Combination of quick Unions.
• Integral check valve.
• Available to suit all wire sizes.
• Pressuring rating.
• Temperature class.
• Product Specification level.
1. All surface pressure control equipment is manufactured and certified to API6A, SI1996/913 and NACE MR-01-75 (for H2S rated equipment). This equipment comes with full certification / Documentation, Operational / maintenance Procedure, Aluminium thread protectors and is painted to client colour specification.